Monday, March 1, 2021

I have somewhat of an idea!

 Hello everyone!! I bring good news! I have been inspired slightly!

Okay so the past weeks have consisted of me racking my brain for any sort of creativity. Multiple times a day, I've tried drawing inspiration from the most random things, in the hopes that one would create at least a semi-decent premise for my short film. While I am not convinced this will be my final idea, I think I will just have to run with it because I have a deadline and I am getting way too far into this project without even having a plot.

So, my brother came down for the weekend to celebrate mine and my dad's birthdays. We were looking for some documents of his for his university when we found a bunch of old drawings from when we were kids and other old items to reminisce about. We found a letter he had written to the tooth fairy the first time he had ever lost a tooth. 

This led me to think about creating a short story about the tooth fairy. I think it would be super cute if I took this in a childish direction. Maybe "Toy Story" inspired, as in what happens with the teeth when humans aren't watching. I know this is not the most solid idea yet, but it is the closest to an idea that I have gotten. Any inspiration at this point has to be pushed along. I will be back when this idea is further developed. So far this blog is not as awesome as it could be, so my apologies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...