Friday, March 12, 2021

SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Hi guys! Hope you are all happy and healthy!

So I have been thinking about the aesthetic of my movie. I want it to have some superrrrrr dope shots. Since I'm working with a lot of action scenes, I want to incorporate a lot of camera movement too!

Here's some ideas for shots I have:

  • Close up of the goalkeeper's hands, saving a shot
  • Close up of her feet, right as she jumps to save a shot
  • Close up of her eyes with a concentrated look
  • A shot of her blocking a shot, but shot from inside the goal
  • Maybe shots from a low angle of my teammates shooting on her?

Please don't mind my drawing skills. I tried my hardest. Believe it or not, those are actually cleats planted on the ground, not a ballet dancer in pointe shoes. 

Those would be very fast-paced, with a lot of vivid colors, so maybe I'll work with some filtering. As you can tell, I want there to be a lot of detailed, close-up shots. I think they'd be good to set the tone of a successful goalie.

I also want shots of her messing up. Shots of her letting in goals, shots of her messing up punts. I think I will also make those fast-paced, but with either black and white or a red tint. I really want to play on her frustration and insecurities, as her self-worth will be determined by her performance in goal. I want her to have an obsession with the game. An unhealthy relationship, with her having unrealistic expectations of herself to be perfect. 

Though I am yet to develop the script, I want my film to have minimal dialogue. I want to mostly rely on the footage to develop the plot. I also want to find a really good soundtrack to back the piece. And I also think it would be cool if I recorded audio of her during a game because she is very loud and aggressive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...