Sunday, April 18, 2021

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally.

It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging myself too much, and setting expectations I could not meet. 

Once I finally settled on an idea, it was hard to get the ball to keep rolling. I feel like the ball was super heavy and oddly lumpy, because it would NOT ROLL. 

I think my biggest mistake in this project, which won't be coming as a shocker to anyone who knows me, was time management. I could have saved myself a lot of stress if I had been more efficient and just focused my brain for specific amounts of time in advance, instead of doing everything later and in sporadic bursts.

However, I am still proud of the project I created. I had so much fun filming it, and it was super cool to see the shots come to life and the editing tie everything together. I am currently about to end my last season of soccer, so it was nice to do this at the same time. It feels like a nice close to things. 

Speaking of closing, this is the end of my blogs. I will be graduating and off to college soon. Blogger, it has been a pleasure being at your service. To my millions of fans reading my blogs, I love you all dearly. I wish you well. Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...