Monday, March 22, 2021

SPRING BREAK YUUUUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In order to enjoy this post at full capacity, you need to play the jersey shore music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFskSht2MD8

Okay good, I'm glad you listened. This song is so fun it puts me in such a hyper mood. If you didn't, you're missing out and you will NOT match the vibe of this post. 

HAPPY SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!! MY LAST SPRING BREAK OF HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!

MUCH NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This past quarter beat the living h e double hockey sticks out of me. If I'm being honest, I definitely relaxed wayyyy too much once I got accepted to college because I really forgot how hectic and brutal the third quarter can be. BUT ITS SMOOTH SAILING NOW!!!!!!!!! Everything now is reviews and light work. This is probably the only class I have to put in genuine work for. But I am so excited for my spring break!!!! 

Also, this is my last break before I graduate?? What?? That's literally so weird I don't know to process it. I AM JUST KIDDING I CAN'T WAIT TO LEAVEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not a stupid idiot and I still remember that covid exists, however I am still going to have fun!!! Lots of beach days for me. 

Okay so one small problem, though. I was PLANNING on shooting over break just because it seemed like the smartest thing to do. No school means more time to plan and prepare, more hours in the daylight, etc. However I did not realize that everyone but me apparently on my soccer team would be vacationing throughout the break, so all of our practices for the week got canceled.

Why does this matter, you ask??? Have you not been paying attention at all?? I JUST explained in a very recent blog post that I would have to film on nights where I practice so that the field is reserved for my team and I have ensured time and space to shoot. ALSO the star of my short is going out of town for a little bit BUT she needs to get tested before I see her since she traveled, which means I am NOT shooting over break. 

                        I guess I will just

wait.

This sucks a LOT but I will work through it. In a way, I can use this break to plan out my shooting even more and recharge, so I can be prepared following my 10 days of bliss. 

I just thought I would update you all on this minor setback. I plan on shooting either the week after break, or worst case the following. I would rather get it done sooner so I have more time to edit though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...