Wednesday, March 24, 2021

costume choices

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

So today I will be discussing costume choices. It is a lot easier in my case because goalies and all soccer teams wear uniforms.

My goalkeeper's shirt is a bright neon green long sleeve, that contrasts the dull green of the field. Her jersey sticks out a lot, which is good because I want her to have a powerful presence. Additionally, she will wear black soccer shorts and black soccer socks. 


( I don't have the long sleeve picture so you will have to VISUALIZE!!! ) 

In the scenes in which she does not wear her uniform, (at home, etc) she will also be wearing soccer clothes, just not her goalie unfirom. I'll have her wear some tournament shirts, keeping her hair up in a ponytail and soccer shorts for her casual, off-the-field look. This will show that she does not care much about her appearance at all, as the only clothes she wears are related to soccer. She makes her whole life about soccer. She won't look too well put together as a person.


Wait oh my god this looks so mean Alex if you read this I THINK YOU LOOK GREAT HERE!! Your character will look like this but not in cute jeans, and with a much more messy ponytail and sweaty look. I think you look pretty here please don't hate me. Just picture like the soccer jersey and some shorts. 

If I include other character shots, they will be wearing plain clothing to contrast Alex. I want her to standout in the piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...