Thursday, March 12, 2020

Money Laundering at your local Dunkin :-)

Hi blog!! So my group has a general idea of what we want our film opening to be about. We have our main concept, but until we finalize the script and try out different things while filming, we don't have a lot set in stone. Our story is going to revolve around a teenage girl named Cris and her friend Aria. They'll be hanging out and see an ad for Dunkin Donuts. The ad will explain that it is free donut day! Since that is a super cool deal that I wish were on right now because this project has given me the most intense craving for donuts, the girls go to their local Dunkin. What they don't know is that this specific store location is a spot for money laundering. Aria and Cris are casually in the Dunkin when Cris gets mistaken for another Cris, a male drug dealer who stole laundered money from the site. We still have to work out the details, but the scene will end with Cris being taken to the back by the workers to work out this all this shady stuff.
We don't want to give too much away about who's behind everything in our opening, as its only the first couple minutes of our film. But these scenes will be enough to make our audience very confused and wondering why a teenage girl is being dragged against her will into the back of a Dunkin. I think our idea is pretty original so I'm excited to see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...