Wednesday, March 11, 2020

I made a huge mistake and i'm dying!!!

Hi blog, its been a while! The past couple weeks have personally been so overwhelming and stressful that I have entirely pushed this project to the side. 
Image result for stressed out gif
This was a setback and definitely is not like something I'd do. With a project like this, time management is essential in creating a film opening, blog and CCR that I feel proud of. I'm totally drowning in makeup work for all my classes but starting from now on, I'm going to get it together and focus on creating the best project I can. I'm setting a schedule up for myself to create postings to catch up on what I've missed. Will I go insane trying to balance all this work and my mental health? Probably! But I'm going to turn in a super cool project so its worth it!  Please wish me luck so I don't implode.
Image result for mental breakdown gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...