Monday, March 16, 2020

Corona, I hate you.

Hey Blog! So i'm kind of losing my mind again but it's okay. I had to change my project for the second time but now we're good! Due to this whole pandemic, my group was unable to meet up to shoot together or go to our local Dunkin, so it was evident that we needed a new idea. Because of social distancing, I can't go to see anyone. Right now we're super stressed out because it's hard to figure out something where we can all put our footage together to make a seamless film. I don't think we can stick with having the whole complicated money laundering thing, especially since we can't have the same actors. This sucks a lot and I'm miserable. I know I sound like a big baby but I swear I will figure this out. This is going to be a beautiful opening. Just wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...