Sunday, March 22, 2020

PROGRESS!!!!!


Hi everyone!! I hope everyone is practicing social distancing and having a blast in isolation!! Personally I might be going a little insane but it's okay. So my group and I have decided that we want to stay in the same action-ish genre and try to keep the main character as our age. I also know what demographic our film opening will be catered towards. Originally, our film  target audience was young female adults aged 15-21. The new film will have similar characteristics:


- Action genre
- Main characters are 18-21 years old in the narrative world
- Real ages of actors were 16-17 years old
- Two main characters are female

We want to keep similar themes of money laundering or something along the lines of that, so hopefully we can figure out a strong concept to make it work with all the obstacles we are facing. But I'm staying optimistic!! 
I thrive on chaos GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...