Thursday, February 20, 2020

SO busy.

Now that I am part of a very responsible and well organized group, we've created a schedule to work on this project. It is a little far-fetched, considering we all have conflicting schedules but we are going to try to make it to as many of our meetings as possible. Right now, we haven't figured out exactly when we are going to start shooting and such other specifics, but we know we want to meet for a little while almost every day. While this might not happen, setting it up to try to do that will make us meet at least multiple times a week, no matter what. Or at least two out of three of us. Paola compiled this calendar on Google Calendars so that we could each edit our availability as time goes on.
I play travel soccer so I have practices everyday, which is why we're meeting early. The good thing about this calendar is that when I find out about tournaments that I will have to be out of town for or at least unavailable to meet up to work, I can just put my availability here for Val and Paola to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...