Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Changes!

Hello to my all fans. Happy quarantining! So we have some big changes coming to our story!! An entirely new plot!! How exciting and mentally exhausting to keep up with!!
Gravity Falls Request GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY


So, here's some of the concepts involved in our new movie opening:
  • A goddess who only appears whenever our main female character gets sleep paralysis
  • A girl who's family is in deep danger

The goddess represents a mother figure in our film. She is going to help our main character and guide her throughout the story, mainly through the conflict her family will be facing. We want the goddess to only appear to our main character during sleep paralysis episodes. This new concept is much easier as it can all be filmed at home. We still need to figure out who will be playing who, as none of my group members can leave their houses (PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING PLEASE!!) But for now this is a lot of new information, so we have to develop our characters, a clear view of what we will include in the story, script, etc. It'll be okay though, I'm actually really excited about this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...