Friday, April 17, 2020

My CCR!!!

Hey blog! I am somewhat sad to announce that this post will be my last one :( This project has come to a bittersweet ending. I had a lot of fun though!!
Anyways, here is my CCR! Super fun fact- I accidentally spent $60 trying to export this video!!! The editing software I used told me I did not have enough storage to export, so I had to pay some money. In my frustration, I did not read the thin fine print and accidentally purchased a year's worth of membership instead of the one month, that was only $5. So basically this video cost me 60 bucks so hopefully it is good enough for you all.
Here is the link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16PfDM5nssqDzrwUBigTJyhd4DwJhE9td

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...