Friday, April 10, 2020

Almost there !!

Hi everyone!! I feel so happy because we're almost done with this project! Though it wasn't our original idea, I'm very pleased with how it is turning our and I'm proud of the effort my group members and I put in to create this piece. As of now, we are finalizing the editing and finding the music. We had originally sent an email to Universal Music Group, but we no longer needed the rights for the song as we had changed our minds. So we decided to look for loyalty-free music online and see if anything matched our vision. After a lot of searching, we were able to find Revelations by Tristan Barton. This song really went along with the vibe we were searching for, so we were super excited to have found it. We will be using this song for the dream portion of the scene, so we had to find something that had a dreamy feel to it and felt almost ethereal. This is pretty much the only thing we had left to do other than some small editing details. I can't wait to show you all the finished product in just a couple days!!
Almost Done GIFs | Tenor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...