Wednesday, April 1, 2020

A STAR-STUDDED CAST!!

Hi everyone ! So dealing with this whole filming issue has been kind of a mess, but we've worked a lot out. Due to the virus and social distancing, we have to film separately. But coming from a family that studied film and media, my parents had no problem stepping up and offering their help with this. A portion of the film will be filmed in my neighborhood/house, and a portion will be filmed in Val's neighborhood. While it isn't ideal to film separately, we have no other choice and are going to work together to make it as seamless and cohesive as possible. We've figured out our actors:

KALI Starring:
Valerie Tiralongo as Kali


Julieta Argiro (I'm an insanely talented actress, which you don't have to even take my word for. Just ask any of my classmates what they thought of my inspiring performance as a ultra-feminist murderer in a previous project) as Aria Costales


Nacho Argiro as Lorenzo Costales


Macarena Leon as Guilia Costales

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...