Thursday, February 18, 2021

Did you miss me??

Hi everyone!! It's been a while since I last posted for you guys. But I am officially back and ready to start my portfolio project for A level!!


So as of right now, I am a little stuck. I have decided I want to do the short film package, but I'm not entirely sure what my film would be about, or even what genre I want to do. This weekend I will be going on a trip to North Carolina to ski, so hopefully, my traveling brings some inspiration. 
For now, I am certain of a few things:
  • I do not want to create a horror film
  • I am leaning towards fantasy/drama 
    • Maybe even a psychological thriller? This feels like a stretch, and I would only do so if I came up with a really good idea.
I am determined to produce something for you all that is 10 times better than my previous portfolio assignment. As you may recall, I dropped the ball a little. To be honest, I was struggling with my mental health and didn't prioritize this project the way I should have, and the pandemic did not help much. I decided to work alone this year because this way, I am forced to rely on myself only and I know that kind of pressure will only motivate me more. 
I am going to try to rack my brain for ideas for my short film. Hopefully, I think of something soon. I shall leave you all in suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...