Sunday, April 12, 2020

We finally finished!!

Finished GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Hello blog!! I am so relieved to say we have finished our film opening! We had to add a couple shots to our piece in these last couple days because we felt that there was something missing. Fortunately, having shot everything from home, getting these last shots in was not a problem whatsoever. They were also fairly simple shots that did not require too much work. We added the music I discussed in my previous post and it was the perfect finishing touch. It looks really cool and I couldn't have had better group members :-) Tomorrow I'm going to upload the film opening to my blog for you all to see. Also, I now have to shoot and edit my CCR. I finally picked an idea that I like and I'm going to run with it because if not I know I'll end up changing my mind another million times. I think the CCR will be fun to do as well, so I'm excited to work on that and share what it was like to work on this project. Though it was insanely stressful at times, especially due to the complications from the Corona virus, I had a lot of fun. It was cool to see all our hard work be put into one piece of work and see all the small details we thought about come to life. I can't wait for you all to see it! Also happy Easter to those who celebrate and happy regular Sunday to those who don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...