Sunday, April 5, 2020

Some Updates !

Hi everyone. So after filming came the process of actually going through footage. I'm overall pretty happy with how everything turned out. I wish I could have used some more equipment to make it look more visually appealing and of a higher caliber, but I didn't have access to too much due to the virus. Also, in our original idea, I wasn't in the film, and for good reason; I am not an actress. Obviously we were never planning on hiring any professionals, but we were going to have people who were more comfortable in front of the camera. I think I did okay, but I hate seeing myself on screen. I think I cringe in every part that I am in.
Probs going to delete this later im so insecure about everything ...
As of now, I'm currently working on ideas for my CCR and figuring out how I can make it interesting. I have a couple ideas but I don't know if I will have time or the resources to execute it. I think I might have some random inanimate objects interview me if my other ideas don't work. Currently having a mental block though. It might be the fact that I have no concept of time anymore nor a sleep schedule due to being stuck in my house over three weeks. Who knows? Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...