Wednesday, April 14, 2021

filming!

 hi guys! hope you are all doing well! 

I filmed today! Finally! Total weight of my shoulders! 

I think that it went super well. I had my main actress, Alexandra Jones, come to the fields with me to shoot the soccer scenes. I decided to go after school rather than before my practice later at night for better lighting. Plus, the fields are always empty at that time anyway. My other teammates Stefania Tasayco and Iliana Mantjos came to help too. Stef will be in the film as well, she will help my goalie train. Originally, I just wanted it to be Jones, but I think having someone else with her in the film will create some cooler shots. Especially action shots.

It was super hot out, so I decided instead of having my goalie train in her uniform long sleeve shirt, I would just have her in her short sleeve practice jersey. I think it looks fine still.

Then, we went to record the indoor portion of the scenes and the end. It was easier to shoot here now that I didn't have the heat punching me in the face. I think overall this went well also, after reviewing the footage.

I am a little bit nervous that I am running a little bit short, but I think if I focus on editing I could manage. I am relieved to say that Alex was a pretty good actress! I was nervous because she never does anything like this and honestly told me she didn't expect to do well but would try nonetheless. But she was really easy to work with! She listened to everything I asked and played her role well. I even got some emotion out of her... currently prepping for the Oscar nomination she will receive shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...