Saturday, April 17, 2021

editing!

Hey everyone! We're finally reaching the end of this portfolio project!

So I have been editing my short film and I am very pleased with the results. I was a little stressed at the idea of attempting any new software, so I decided to go with ol' reliable- iMovie <3

iMovie worked perfectly for what I needed. It was super easy to edit quickly and make concise cuts. I also love the way it turned out with music. I was able to find music I liked from the iMovie app, so no need to worry about any copyright issues! I also incorporated that red filtering I mentioned earlier, and I think it looks pretty cool. 

I also found that I did not come up short with footage. I had more than enough actually, and very refined I finish at about 4 minutes and 45 seconds, which is good!

I also created the postcard, but no spoilers for you. See you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...