Thursday, April 1, 2021

equipment

 hi everyone!

I plan on shooting soon soooo here is a list of the things I will be using:

  • iPhone 12- I debated whether I should use my phone or my dad's Nikon camera. However, my phone's camera has amazing quality and I am much more familiar with it. I wouldn't want to waste time trying to figure out how to use a fancier camera when mine is good enough.
  • Tripod for phone
  • Mobile camera stabilizer (fits phone!)


  • A bunchhhh of soccer balls (Might borrow my coach's soccer bag so that I don't have to be running around after every single shot on goal)
  • A couple extra teammates to shoot on my goalie
  • Lighting fixtures (inside filming)


  • Color filters- These are meant to go with a separate camera, but I might try just taping them to my phone to see how it looks
I plan on filming as much as I can in one day, but if anything comes short I will come back and adjust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

 This project has been a rollercoaster. Emotionally, mentally. It was super difficult for me originally, as I feel like I was challenging my...